SOTW Reminder - Pitcher us together

Hello Unity peeps :) 
It's Angeline here - reminding you that today is the last day to get this SUPER CUTE SOTW - "Pitcher us Together".

Here's what I made with it :)


I made a cute vellum pocket and filled it with some colorful sequins. I stamped the sentiment with some archival ink straight on to the vellum. For the image, I stamped it on white cardstock and colored it in with my Copics.

Here's what Lisa made - a cute tag with a some distress watercoloring. To see how she made this, click HERE for the video.


Rachel also made a card with this cute stamp.





You still have some time to get this cute stamp now if you hurry :)
To sign up for a fresh and brand new stamp right at your door step every week, click HERE

***

And don't forget the CRAZY DAZE SALES going on right now at UNITY


Happy shopping!! :)

Labels: , ,