KOTM Monday - Magic of Beginnings

Happy Monday Unity peeps! 
Angeline here to showcase the awesome January 2015 KOTM - "Magic of Beginnings".

It's the FIRST Monday of the New Year and I made a card for you today. :)


I stamped the lace borders and fussy cut them, which I then painted them in with some watercolors. I added some Diamond glitter spray on it - although my camera couldn't really catch the shine. Then I added some yellow pearl stickers to add some texture.

For the sentiment, I kept it simple by coloring the hearts in and matting it with some patterned paper.


Here's a look at the Jan 2015 KOTM!


Don't you think this kit is just so pretty?

This kit will not be found in stores! It is a special kit offered for the Kit of the Month Membership Program. You can sign up HERE for only $26/month!

Labels: , ,