Inspiration Wednesday


Hi everyone!!
Swarup here with some midweek inspiration!
 
Lately, I have been sketching and painting using just black and white and that's primarily because it helps me learn more about tonal values and also because I simply love the depth and  contrast black and white provides to a painting . So over the last few weeks I have been experimenting with this limited palette of color, sometimes adding a hint of color for that little bit of pop!

Here is a piece I did today, I have used Unity stamp -Dream Girl as my focal point and given it a bright pink background


I love to experiment and try new techniques all the time.... some work, some don't ...but in the end it's all good!
Hope to see some of your trials and errors on our Unity FB page..Show and Tell!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead!