Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Growing in Unity 2015

Happy 2015 and today we have our first Growing in Unity Gal of the year, Tenia Nelson!

Meet Tenia:


Here is a little something about Tenia:

"Hello my name is Tenia Nelson and I am a 30 something wife, momma, doggie momma, jazz pianist, percussionist, music teacher, soccer player and paper crafter that lives in the 5280 (Denver, CO)! I am married to a wonderful guy named Tim, I am momma to my awesome son Thelonious (Theo) and I have two wonderful doggie "kids" Miles and Brillo. I love me some paper, inks, stamps and embellishments...and just LURVE to create!!!

I have been making stuff since a little girl and will be doing it till well......FOREVER!!!! LOL!!!!

I am so excited to be a Growing In Unity Gal!!"

Here is a little something Tenia created this week:



Be sure to swing on by her blog each day this week for loads of inspiration and a chance to win 25 random Unity stamps!

Till next week!

8 comments:

alyson esposito said...

Congratulations ! I look foward to seeing more of your work :)

Jean said...

Love this!

Ronda Liebert said...

Excellent. Love the colors.

Lagene said...

Congrats Tenia for being the Unity Girl of the Week! Lovely card!

Shelly said...

Yay, Tenia! Love!

Dawn LL said...

Congrats on being this weeks designer, fabulous design.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm a fan of Tenia's! You picked at wonderful GIU Girl! Beautiful modern-looking card and it was fun to read her bio!

Ruby N said...

what a fun card!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close