Friday, January 16, 2015

Friends with Flair Linky

Welcome back to a wonderful and crafty Friday! I can't wait to see all the projects that get linked up today. Remember when I said I didn't want to get stuck in a creative rut? Ha. I'm currently in a watercolor rut... well less of a 'rut' and more of a watercolor 'binge'.


I did this quick ATC while playing around with my new stamps and colors. This ATC uses SMAK "Trust Your Soul" and the Layers of Life "Dream a Little Bigger" kit.



This weekend is all about celebrating Angela's birthday! Of course there's a huge sale to honor the occasion! Happy Shopping!


Now show us what Unity you've been working on this week and link up below!

--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--


18 comments:

Jean said...

Love your watercoloring!

Milka Gubo said...

This card is AMAZING!!!! Love it! :-D

Scrapper Myra said...

That ATC is great. Continue eith your watercolor fever.

D.Ann said...

I really, really like those colors!

Donna K said...

Amazing water colors Rachel! Happy Friday everyone!

Crystal said...

The colors in that feather are gorgeous!

Tanya/Nonna said...

What gorgeous colors! This is just amazing Rachel!

Janis said...

Lots of lovely entries in the FwF this week!!! Fun!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Janis said...

Having trouble with the link for #32. Is it working for other people???
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the fun friends with flair linky and all the awesome stamps.

Brande Davison said...

So many amazing projects - thank you for the inspiration! I am just dipping my toe into the stamping world ... To bring a new dimension to my scrapbooking projects. I had no idea there was so many possibilities with stamps. wow!

Cynthia said...

Beautiful ATC, Rachel! Looking forward to the FWF inspiration this week.

Ruby said...

I really love this project. The colours are amazing.

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL artwork.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

Gaylynn said...

I really like what you did with this amazing feather, Rachel. This is beautiful.

Sue D said...

Beautiful colors.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is one dreamy feather!

C. M. Taylor said...

WOW! Happy Birthday and thank you for the pricing specials. Your rubber art is so inspirational and I love the artist that associate with you and your products. The peacock feather turned out stunningly. I am off to see if I can even get close to the same effect! TFS

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close