Tuesday, January 13, 2015

DT Tuesday

Hi Unity Friends!  It's Kary here with a project using the latest January 2015 SMAK kit.  Have you seen the kit? 

JANUARY-2015-SMAK-OURSELVES

It's a wonderful kit and so awesome even for cardmakers like me.


I love the silhouette stamp and the beautiful sentiment.  Here's what I did - stamp the image with 2 shades of inkpad, and the sentiment on the side. Distress the edges with Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass & Tea Dye) and Distress Stains (Dried Marigold & Milled Lavender).


And now, the part I really look forward to - sharing some of the Awesome projects created by Unity peeps...

Look at this beautiful project from Mandi. I love the design and how everything flows so well.  Great job, Mandi!!

Another beauty, this project is by Tristan Dawes - I love the colours and how the image pops.

There's so many wonderful projects I could list, so please continue to share and wow us with your creativity.
Lastly, here's a quote for you this week :)

7 comments:

WhoMom said...

Beautiful projects! The silhouettes are so very versatile. Your colors are peaceful.

alyson esposito said...

I love your work and this stamp set. Keep sharing you inspire me!

D.Ann said...

Gorgeous!

Sharon Harris said...

Great idea to use the lavender.

Jean said...

Love the stamps!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fantastic kit. Love all the creations.

Mandi said...

Thanks for showing my project Kary :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close