Inspiration Wednesday


Hello Unity friends! This week I was inspired by all the holiday images I have been seeing on Pinterest. 
I love to make handmade ornaments as gifts for my friends and family.  This ornament caught my eye pinned from the "Write it Down" blog and I was inspired to give it a try using a sentiment from Unity's Magic of Christmas stamped on vellum paper.



Here is my result


I stamped my sentiment onto clear vellum with red pigment ink from Colorbox and sprinkled with embossing powder. I added some bling. Then I cut the sentiment with a scalloped circle die.  I used a funnel to spoon in the glitter snow and rolled the vellum die inward into a tube to insert.
When I dropped it in, I used a pencil to help move it where I wanted.

I finished the ornament with a double bow and button.

Now I have a nice gift to give.

I hope you'll be inspired to give this technique a try!

Have a creative day!