Friends with Flair!

Merry Day after Christmas!
If you celebrate the holiday I hope it was filled with love and laughter!

 I want to take a moment to thank Unity for the joy they bring into my life
from the years of being a KOTM member
and telling everyone I know about this great new stamp company
to when a dream of mine came true and I joined the team
Everyone at Unity is truly amazing and supportive
from my beloved DT members to those who work at Unity themselves
and of course to Angela and Christian…
I have had the pleasure of meeting them a few times
and shared some amazing memories with lots of laughter




Merry Christmas to you all!

Now..not only is it the day after Christmas but it is also Friday
So Friends with Flair time!

Need some inspiration?
Check out the hop from yesterday to see some amazing creations
also to see some great deals


It's your turn to show us your Unity Creations!!

--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--


Labels: ,