DT Tuesday with Angeline

Hello Unity friends. It's Angeline here with DT Tuesday.

I made this Christmas card for my Project Life using the October 2013 "Oh Christmas Tree" KOTM. This kit contains many pretty images for Christmas - where I chose the mason jar and candy canes images.


With some sequins for the extra bling - it's now all decked up for Christmas! :)


Now, for my...

 I was browsing through Unity {show & tell} group on Facebook and I saw these amazing creations!

There were just SO MANY wonderful Christmas projects I just have to show you a few of them that caught my eye.

***
First up is Doreen OBrien.
Her all-blue stag head Christmas card is just so LOVELY! Absolutely love the colors and texture.


Next up is Kali Mayne Everton.
She did a mixed media canvas with the Snowflake Kisses kit. HOW adorable is this!


Then we have Rebecca Wong
Her Reindeer card is just the cutest, don't you think? I LOVE how they are peeking out from behind. SO CUTE!


And finally, I adore Mandi Mance.
The background on her card is just so magical. I LOVE how it's glistening!


Now that we're all Christmas happy ... Thanks for stopping by! 
Here's me leaving you with a quote for the week.

Labels: ,