Tuesday, December 2, 2014

DT Tuesday with Angeline

Hello Unity friends. It's Angeline here with DT Tuesday.

I made this Christmas card for my Project Life using the October 2013 "Oh Christmas Tree" KOTM. This kit contains many pretty images for Christmas - where I chose the mason jar and candy canes images.


With some sequins for the extra bling - it's now all decked up for Christmas! :)


Now, for my...

 I was browsing through Unity {show & tell} group on Facebook and I saw these amazing creations!

There were just SO MANY wonderful Christmas projects I just have to show you a few of them that caught my eye.

***
First up is Doreen OBrien.
Her all-blue stag head Christmas card is just so LOVELY! Absolutely love the colors and texture.


Next up is Kali Mayne Everton.
She did a mixed media canvas with the Snowflake Kisses kit. HOW adorable is this!


Then we have Rebecca Wong
Her Reindeer card is just the cutest, don't you think? I LOVE how they are peeking out from behind. SO CUTE!


And finally, I adore Mandi Mance.
The background on her card is just so magical. I LOVE how it's glistening!


Now that we're all Christmas happy ... Thanks for stopping by! 
Here's me leaving you with a quote for the week.

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous Christmas card Angeline,great shape....I would also like to thank you for showcasing my stag Head card.xxx

michelegeorgern said...

These are all gorgeous, ladies!

Dawn LL said...

So many fun and beautiful cards- so much inspiration.

mattia said...

Love the cards thy all look great

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close