Monday, November 17, 2014

KOTM Monday

Hi everyone Laurel here with this week's KOTM post.
Bear with me here, I am typing up this post with a 2 month old baby on my lap!

I dug into some of my older kits 
and decided to play with this cute little snowman from the 
Isn't he adorable?!

Of course I had to paper piece him.



Now check out this months KOTM!
I love that there is always so much variety in one kit!

Be sure to sign up so you can get these kits at the fabulous monthly subscription price!





5 comments:

mattia said...

Very nice card! I love this months

WhoMom said...

Love the snow peeps! Your card is adorable.

Dawn LL said...

Such an adorable snow peep.

Doreen said...

Love your beautiful card.xxx

Dawn Fields said...

Stunning! Lovely!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close