Growing in Unity Wednesday!

Welcome to Growing in Unity, this week Amy Martin-Jones is up!

Meet Amy:



"Hello my name is Amy Martin-Jones.  I have been crafting since I was very young.  I have always loved creating art and and doing all types of crafts.  A few years ago I got into blogging and making cards. More recently I have really been interested in doing more mixed media type projects, DIY, and painting on canvas.  I am always looking for new and exciting things to learn as well as just being messing and having fun creating.  I am a mother of 1.  My son is to center of my life.  He inspires me to keep moving forward no matter how hard life gets.   Life is made to be lived and that is what I am going to do.  I hope to not only do what I love but to also inspire others to create art and make beautiful things.  

I am really excited to be a "Growing in Unity" girl this week.  I hope I inspire you to jump in, create and get messy.... "

Check out this great inspiration canvas Amy made:



Be sure to swing on by Amy's blog each day this week for loads of great inspiration!