Friends with Flair Link Up Party!

Hello Friday! I suppose to match with the big Brown Thursday sale, this should be the Brown Friday Friends with Flair! 

Today I wanted to talk about those dreaded crafting mistakes! How do you fix your mistakes? Do you ditch the project all together? Do you add a sequin on top of it?? For me, I had finished coloring these adorable Owl Pals (took me about 45 minutes)... and thhheennn when I went to add some white pen detailing, the pen went SPLAT all over my little boy owl. :'(

Took this photo before the terrible white pen tragedy 

Rather than starting over, I decided to change the direction of the card. With my boy owl unusable, I fussy cut the little girl owl to create a 'miss you' themed card...


To create the phrase, I combined sentiments from 'Lil Bunny Wishes' and October KOM. Now she has been transformed into a sweet little missing you card :)

Remember that the BROWN THURSDAY sale is happening right now! This is Unity's biggest sale of the year!!!


here's how you can win…
--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--


Labels: ,