Tuesday, November 18, 2014

DT Tuesday

Hello friends, Swarup here with Design Team Tuesday!

When I saw the November Kit Of The Month I knew this would make it to my favorites list! I simply love the images this month and quite a few of them have already seen ink and paint!




This week I decided to paint this fairy..isn't she lovely! Unity artistas simply amaze me with their illustrations!

Here is a short video showing you how this card came to life....





Dt Tuesday is my favorite post, I get to see some lovely work done by Unity lovers! Today's pick of the week is this amazing holiday gift made by Mandi.  It's a candle and she has stamped on it and .....and...and............the rest.... you check it out for yourself.... ..you will be surprised !

Mandi



 Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the video ...have a lovely week ahead!



10 comments:

JPScraps said...

Beautiful! I love this kit.

Doreen said...

Stunning,love your watercoluring.x

ionabunny said...

The stamps are lovely and your card is stunning. Hugz

Dawn LL said...

Swarup this is stunning as usual...I just love how you bring these stamps to life and share the process with us all. Thanks for always inspiring.

Debbie said...

Beautiful!

Ruby said...

Stunning FAIRY card. This is truly amazing. Love the candle too.

UTs Hobby Time said...

Stunning card. Water coloring is so beautiful.

Dee in N.H. said...

One word......WOW!

sanketi said...

Thanks so much everyone...it's all about the stamps...they inspire me!

jules said...

Thanks you for doing these videos.....you are amazing and you creations beautiful!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close