Thursday, November 6, 2014

Blog hop Thursday



Hello Unity Peeps!!!
Jolande Here!

We are at it AGAIN! Another SUPER FUN WEEKEND!
we have a BIG SALE going on!
Just for YOU!

We have a TON OF NEW RELEASES today!
TONS!
of FUN Edgy Stamps for ya! Take a peek HERE: 











Lot of stamps marked DOWN from their REGULAR Price of $6.99!



http://www.unitystampco.com/shop/

Finally it's Thursday and do you know what that means???! 
My stamps have been released!!!

I worked right beside Jake to create a FULL SHEET OF Red Rubber Stamps!


The kit is called Beautiful Elements - and it was designed for ALL YOUR Mixed Media creations!

I am so happy, this is really a dream come true.
So I 'd like to hear whether you like them ?? 
 Yes I'd really like to know! .. And if you have something that you'd like as a stamp
 (in a mixed media/ scrap style), please let me know.   
Comment BELOW, please! 



Here are some of the beautiful projects that can be created with this kit!



And here is a layout I made with these stamps. 
The person next to me is Jake, 
that's why this kit is called JOJA KIT.
Jolande {me} and Jake {the guy that helped me create it} 
JoJa. :) 



We have TWO amazing Unity filled prize packages to giveaway as well. 
 Leave a comment on EACH blog in the hop (including the Unity blog) for your chance to win.

  
The winners will be announced Saturday night on the Unity blog.
Now hop further to the first in row and look what all the designers did with the Unity stamps.


30 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous new stamps,absolutely love your page.xxx

Ina Good said...

gorgeous I love mixed media and you have done an exceptional Kit!

Crystal said...

I love the fun new stamps Unity! Jolande's kit and page are just gorgeous!

jules said...

Oh Mi Gee! HiP HoP ThUrSdAy!

KC said...

such an awesome stamp set!! love hopping!

Toni K said...

LOVE your new stamp set!!! I will have it ;)

inata said...

incredible set of stamps! I want it!

Ruby said...

Love the stamps they are just what we need for mixed media.

Ruby said...

When I saw the large stamps I knew immediately it must be Jolande's stamps. That was before I really read that you were there designing them, Thanks to all the DT for the inspiration and keeping ideas fresh. I love the hop.

Lucy said...

Kokanee, Your new stamp set is amazing! Congrats!!!

Dawn LL said...

Congrats Jolande! Love the new mixed media stamps- So many fun new releases.

Tasha Freeman said...

Love the new puny stamps! :)

Gaylynn said...

Wonderful new stamps, especially the large set by Jolande. :)

ionabunny said...

Absolutely adore the beautiful element stamps. Great fun hopping with you. Hugz

Sonia said...

Fabulous stamps- loved everyone's projects! Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca Wong said...

Awesome stamp set, really useful on mixed media project!

Shelly said...

I love the new Beautiful Elements stamps! The doodles and chicken wire had me hooked right away!

Lisa Holiman said...

Love all the new ideas and stamps.

Kris B said...

Thanks for another great hop!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Jolande - you are kidding, right? I completely must HAVE this kit! I'm going to be purchasing it ASAP :-) I can see not only using it for Mixed Media stuff but also cards & scrapbook layouts too

Kristina B. said...

AWESOME New Stamps!! I have to have these all!

Helen said...

INCREDIBLE! The variety is amazing. So much fun and so inspirational.

Shona said...

So impressed by the new releases. This was a great hop! The Fairy Dust stamp is my new favorite, and the new JOJA kit is AMAZING!

2suns said...

Super cute stamps. Love the new reveal.

Debra Davison said...

Amazing stamps by Jolande & Jake !! And such cute cards with the new stamps !!

Lagene said...

Great stamps! Great hop!

Iris said...

Fun hop and cute stamps.
isoscia at aol dot com

Cybil Hart said...

I LOVE the new stamp set you designed! I can't wait to get my hands on it & get inky!!!

michelegeorgern said...

I always love Unity hops, but this one just may be my favorite! The new stamp sets are awesome.

Robin B. said...

Thank you for a fabulous blog hop!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close