Inspiration Wednesday—Give Thanks!

Happy Wednesday from Camille!

Today I’m going to show you a project I was inspired to make while shopping--grocery shopping--not craft shopping or even thrifting, just plain, ordinary grocery shopping.

I’m sure I’m like a lot of stampers and crafters out there, continually thinking about stamping and how I can save the mighty dollar to purchase more stamps, AND what can I find to stamp on. All of these thoughts at the same time, especially while shopping for cereal, milk, and produce.

While perusing our local bargain grocery store, I came across a good quality photo glass coaster set with a wooden box that was under $5. With Thanksgiving approaching, this would be a delightful medium to stamp seasonal sentiments and images, and it would be THE perfect gift for a dear friend of mine, so I forked over the $5, and I was happily on my way to my crafty laundry room. Who doesn’t need coasters this time of year?!

Here’s what I came up with.

coaster 2

I used this month’s Kit of the Month, Love & Joy for the Holidays, with a sentiment from September Girl.

OCTOBER-2014-LOVE-JOY-FOR-THE-HOLIDAYS

ANGIE-1178A-SEPTEMBER-GIRL

coaster 1

And while the Holiday shopping season is upon us, just remember . . .

cropped-Fashion-Quotes11

Happy Holiday Shopping!

Camille Robinson_sig1

Labels: