Good Morning .. Angie Blom
here with Inspiration Wednesday.
This time of year it is easy to find inspiration everywhere..
the colours are blooming with shades of reds, oranges, yellows, greens and browns..
Some of the trees are getting scarce with leaves already.. but my inspiration came from this
one beautiful tree just outside my house..
It is the only colourful Maple tree left in a line of maples on my street..
It is a glorious beauty. Full of life and colour.
Today this is my inspiration..
I am obsessed with tags right now.. I just love making them.. and these would be great to place
on your table settings this Fall.. Or to give as a gift to someone.
Using the Layers of Life October 2014 set of stamps..
I created this tag.
1. First I inked up my leaf stamp using colours like dark reds, yellow, brown ( pallet hybrid inks).
2. Then added the sentiment in aqua all over the tag randomly .
3. I took an embossing folder and ran only one side down using my cuttlebug.
( embossing folder by tim holtz)
4. Then took some peeled paint distress inks and
lightly inked over the embossing so the circles stood out more.
5. Then adding some rolled paper strips.
6. I inked up another leaf stamp and fussy cut it.
7. I adhered those to the tag.
8. I inked up the sentiment in green ink, using distress ink to distress the edges.
9. Layered the sentiment over the leaf and then tucked in a metal butterfly.
10. Added some gold glitter tape and some pearl dots.
11. Added the string to the top.
If you want to become a part of this amazing Layers of Life
kit club check out all the details on the
Unity Stamp Company website..
for $11.99 a month it is a beautiful collection to have.
here is a little quote photo I found on google image..
hope you take the time today and sit and watch the beauty of Fall.
have a great day.. hugs Angie xoxo
Labels: AngieBlom, Fall, Inspiration Wednesday, Layers of Life, Tags