Friday, October 17, 2014

Friends with flair

Happy Friday!!!
It's Stephanie here with you again today to start off Friends with Flair.
Today I have a fun little Halloween card for you.
I used Unity KOTM for this always love these kits there is so much variety!!
Have a great weekend and I cannot wait to see what you all make!!!

here's how you can win…
--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--




9 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous Halloween card.xxx

Lyn Wallan-Smith said...

An awesome card I really love the colours <3

Tasha Freeman said...

I love Halloween. Great card!

Dawn LL said...

Love your Halloween card great pattern paper! Always thrilled for Friends with Flair

Ruby N said...

lovely card!

Carol L said...

What a cool card Stephanie! I love those bold chevrons working the background! NJ!

joybear said...

Awesome card, thanks for the inspiration!

Kim Rippere said...

Thanks for doing this! I love seeing everyone's vision!

Sue D said...

I like the chevron background on your card.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close