Wednesday Inspiration - Single Shape Background



Hi everyone!
Shilo here today with Inspiration Wednesday.

Honestly, I find so much inspiration from other's creations...
I follow many blogs and love getting my daily emails of their latest creations. 
BUT I do still find most of my faves on Pinterest.

If you're like me and browse Pinterest regularly, be sure to follow Unity Stamp Co so you can catch all the design team's fun projects.

Anyways, after saying all that - it should come as no surprise that today I also found my inspiration from Pinterest. 
I fell in love with this style using a single shape as a background for a card....I had several like this pinned, but chose to share just a a few of my favorites with you.

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/132082201546843236/
Original blog: Studio Calico Gallery


Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/132082201546164225/
Original Blog: A Creative Touch

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/132082201544749015/
Original blog: Lilybean Paperie


NOW it's my turn!!
Using this same background idea here are the two cards I came up with.
For the sentiments on both cards I used vellum and white embossing powder...I love how the vellum lets some of the background pattern still come through.

Mr & Mrs


{tying the knot}



Big Birthday Wish



{...here's my thought}

I also find inspiration for cooking, fashion and even life on Pinterest.
I will leave you today with two quotes that have some significant meaning to me right now in life. 



I hope you all feel a wee bit inspired today!
Thank you so much for stopping by
~ Shilo


PS. To follow me on Pinterest click here.

Labels: ,