KOTM Monday!

Hello everyone.
 
It's Kris here with your last KOTM Monday for September.
 
I would normally try to bring you a little something different using this month's
fabulous kit, but I couldn't resist using this owl.  He's just so cute!
 
 
Here's the entire kit.

 
 
You only have 2 more days to start your subscription with these beautiful stamps HERE.
 
If you need any more reasons to subscribe, how about a little something extra every month?
 
Look at this month's FREE gift.  This stamp will not release for another week or two and
since I've had my kit for about 3 weeks, I've had this cutie that long too.
 
 
 
I hope I've inspired you to subscribe and get these stamps delivered
right to your mail box every month.
 
Now don't forget that it is Monday.  That means you still have all of today to
shop our 40,000 Facebook Friend's sale.  Don't miss out :)
 
 
 
 
 

Labels: ,