KOTM Monday with Camille

It’s Camille here reminding you that September’s Kit of The Month theme is Happy, Thankful, & Blessed!

It’s got a little bit of everything you may need this time of year to get the start on making projects that will make others in your life happy, thankful, and blessed.

SEPTEMBER-2014-KOM-HAPPY-THANKFUL-BLESSED

Here’s a little card I put together using a sentiment and an image from this month’s kit to thank someone in my life for all the little things they do for me.

thank you with flower

Sign up today to be guaranteed this month’s kit.  It’s an impressive 8.5-x-11-inch FULL sheet of rubber.  Then every month you will have something to be even more thankful about in your life—I promise! 

Here’s a link to all the details:  http://unitystampco.com/shop/kit-of-the-month/

When I try to maintain a positive state of mind, recognize what makes ME happy, and remind myself of the little things that make the ones I care about happy AND healthy, I achieve amazing results. Life tends to be much easier for me when I can DO the things that make me happy, like stamping, crafting, and making beautiful things.

Have a HAPPY, creative week!

Camille Robinson_sig1

Labels: