KOTM Monday + Faber-Castell Week!

Hey, people! Erin here kicking off what's going to be an amazing week...why, you ask? We are co-hopping all week with Faber-Castell! WOOT! This means lots of inspiration all week using these fabulous, colorful products!
Today, I am sharing a card I created using this month's Kit of the Month Happy, Thankful and Blessed. Such a pretty, pretty kit!
I'm not so great at "messy", but I found this technique online using the awesome Faber-Castell Gelatos!
All I did was color the heart stamp with a few different pink color Gelatos, then misted the stamp with water and stamped twice onto watercolor paper. It gives a super cool vibe that makes it look hand watercolored! I want to try this technique with some of Unity's flowers stamps.

So all week long, make sure and leave comments because there is a Unity prize package to be won AND a Faber-Castell prize package to be won over on their blog too.


Labels: ,