Inspiration Wednesday

It's another Inspiration Wednesday. Shemaine here bringing you a little glimpse into my crafty mind. This is my favorite assignment because I get to really share where I get ideas and inspiration from when creating with Unity images.
I am pretty addicted to Pinterest. I find so much inspiration scrolling down the main page taking in all the beautiful things my friends have pinned to their walls. I can honestly say that Pinterest is my happy place because I truly feel inspired and happy after I spend some time there.

So as I scrolled down my page last weekend, here are a few items that caught my eye. 


I love the yellow and teal combo and the clean and simple card design inspired this first card.


Supplies: Bazzil basics cardstock, Birthday Jubilee and the March 2010 KOTM.

For the second card I used the same flowers from the March 2010 KOTM and created a wreath with them and then added a few extras. It didn't turn out exactly as I had envisioned but you can see where I was going with it.


Supplies: October Afternoon patterned paper, Stamps: Birthday Jubilee, March 2010 KOTM, misc flowers, MME enamel dots.


Thanks for joining me today!




Labels: ,