Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Growing in Unity Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!  This week Riette is up as our Growing in Unity gal!  


Meet Riette:



Here is a little something about Riette:

"My name is Riette Gasser and I'm from Johannesburg, South Africa. I'm a homeschooling Mom of a girl (7) and boy (5).  I started card making in March 2011 and just love it. I've done decoupage, cross-stitching, knitting and crochet but card making seems to be my thing. My style is generally CAS but I've learned to dabble with more layers and embellishments at times.  I just love Unity, not only for the wonderful images available but for the very generous nature of Angie & the team. To be a GIU girl is seriously a high-light in my crafting 'career'. This is a wonderful week and I'm going to end it off with a BANG because Sunday is my birthday! 

My blog can be found here: www.redcardcorner.blogspot.com"

Check out this great card Riette made:


Be sure to swing on by Riette's blog each day this week to see her wonderful Unity creations and for your chance to win 2 itty bitty's!

Till next week!

7 comments:

Kim Rippere said...

Cute!

Donna K said...

What a beautiful card with a lovely sentiment...such a good reminder about the little things! Hope your GIU week is fabulous and that you have a wonderful birthday, Riette!

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card!!! Love it!

Kathy Smith said...

Love this card and can't wait to see more from you.

Lagene said...

Lovely card, I've enjoyed seeing your work on different sites recently!

Lillian Child said...

Very lovely card, Riette!

TracyM #6773 said...

Great getting to know you Riette :)
Your card is BEAUTIFUL - LOVE your feathers and pretty layers!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close