Friday, September 26, 2014

A little late but Friend's with Flair time!!!


Happy Friday!
Andrea here to kick off a tardy FWF
So sorry for the delay- it's PD day here from school and it has thrown me off
I've been so busy with my young teen I forgot everything 
including my own name at this point LOL!!!


This is a Fall card I made awhile back but I love it so darn much I wanted to share it again!
It's using Deer to Me and it's on sale so a great time to grab it! You get 50% off store wide by using code FB40. Enabler alert ;)

So what have you made with Unity this week? 
Share it with us!

And here's how you can win…
--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--

13 comments:

Dawn LL said...

Really such an adorable deer image and fun card to share.

Katie S. said...

Cute card! I love the torn paper, it gives the card a great look!

Doreen said...

Love the gorgeous card,fab image and design.xxx

ionabunny said...

Never too late for friend with flair hee hee. Love the cute deer Hugz

Scrapbook Lynne said...

I LOVE Fridays thanks to Unity's Friends with Flair! Thank you for providing us with this weekly "let's just DO IT!" inspiration!

heidiscoll said...

Sooo love this stamp set! Such a cute card! :)

Iris said...

Super cute deer card.
isoscia at aol dot com

Tanya/Nonna said...

Those little deer are so super sweet - what a darling card ♥

Cynthia said...

Such a sweet card, Andrea. Looking forward to the FWF inspiration this week!

Cybil Hart said...

Very cute card & some great inspiration this week! Love my Friends with Flair Fridays!!!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I think you caused a stampede when you posted today! People were definitely waiting in the wings!

Sue D said...

Cute deer card and I enjoyed everyone's creations.

Terri Burson said...

Fun! Every time I get done with looking at all the great projects, makes me want to head straight back to my craft room!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close