1 Kit of the Month - 3 Cards

Welcome back to another inspirational Saturday here at Unity! We have had a wonderful week hopping along with Faber Castell Design Memory Craft! You have until tomorrow night to leave comments on our posts from the week to be eligible for our prize!


Each month, Unity releases a special 'Kit of the Month' that is a full sheet of beautiful red rubber stamps. I thought it would be great to show just how versatile one kit can truly be. I've created 3 cards for 3 holidays, each from this September kit.

First up I have my autumn card...


I created my own border along the card using that gorgeous leaf stamp. The sentiment was heat embossed in white and bordered on some lovely fall themed paper. I colored the wood veneer using Faber Castell PITT Pens.

Next up I have a Halloween card using the September kit. The design of the card is really similar to the first one, but different papers and a new sentiment really changes it.


Lastly I have a winter or Christmas themed card. I used the snowflake stamps to create a background. The sentiment was heat embossed on vellum and backed on some teal burlap.


At the price of just $26 a month, you can see that these kits are an AMAZING value! Click here to visit the site and see all the details to subscribe!

Don't forget that it's the weekend so of course there is a SALE! Unity is hosting a Girls' Weekend Sale, where all girly stamps are 50% off! There are itty bittys for only $3 AND shipping is only $3 as well!






Labels: