Saturday, August 16, 2014

Thursday Hip Hop WINNERS

Happy weekend everybody!

I know all of you LOVE Unity Stamp and we would like to THANK all of you who has left us such beautiful and encouraging comments. We do read each and every one of it and appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts. 

THANK YOU!

Now, let's announce the two winners from the Thursday Hip Hop.

A BIG CONGRATS to ....





Both of you will be getting this awesome pack of yummy Unity stamps!! :)



Please send an email to: kelli@unitystampco.com to claim your goodies. 
Please include your FULL NAME and ADDRESS.
Also mention you won a "Unity Hop Comment Prize".
{Please claim your prize within 2 weeks}.

Enjoy your pack of goodies!

9 comments:

Colleen O said...

Congrats sandy and Rebecca

Brandy Bowers said...

Congrats

Rosemary Bryson said...

Omg those are Toooooo Cute!

Rebecca Wong said...

Thank you ... I'm so glad that I won it. Love Unity so much...!

zunaira mehar said...

Can you give some more information on this subject?
Cardsharing Server

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. It was fun to hop with you

D- said...

CONGRATS! Enjoy your cute stamps.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

WhoMom said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful treat for you both!

Sandy Leigh said...

Oh my goodness...I am beyond excited and was not expecting to see my name--I just completely enjoy the Thursday blog hop!! Thank you Unity...I lovva you!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close