Monday, August 4, 2014

Kit of the Month Monday


Hi everyone!
Shilo here today to share some inspiration from our brand new


There are some truly GORGEOUS images and sentiments in this kit!
As always, I am in LOVE!

Here are the two cards I created for you using this kit.





Can't get enough of Unity??
Kit of the Month members get to enjoy a beautiful 
8.5 X 11 full sheet of red rubber delivered to their door EVERY month...
Beautiful, whimsy, and versatile images and sentiments that you can use over and over again....
endless creative possibilities - truly.
For more info on how to become a member, just click here.

I know that I am thrilled each and every month with my Unity kits - the best happy mail!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creations today.
Happy Monday!
~Shilo



7 comments:

Scrapper Myra said...

Eeek. Beautiful creations and lovely kit.

Dawn Fields said...

Beautiful cards!

Dawn LL said...

Oh how fun! Excited to get mine. Two wonderful card designs

2suns said...

Beautiful cards. I'm on my 4th KOM and have not been disappointed. Great selection in each kit.

Ruby N said...

These are really cool!

Ronda Liebert said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this one. Hurry, hurry.......

D- said...

Thanks so much for sharing. These are BEAUTIFUL.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close