Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Growing in Unity Wednesday

This week Kristy is up as our GIU gal and she will be sharing Unity projects all week!

Meet Kristy:


Here is a little something about Kristy:

"Hi! I am very excited to be the Growing in Unity girl this week. I love that Unity Stamp Company has so much variety to choose from – from chic to humorous. I’ve had fun creating all my projects for my Growing in Unity and using a little bit of each.

Stamping has always held a special place in my heart…which has blossomed into card making, scrapping and general memory keeping. Today, I find my crafting time to be my sanity. I am very lucky to have a wonderfully supportive husband. Without him, I wouldn’t be able to sneak a few hours here and there to craft. I am a stay at home mom to 2 bundles of joy (…and energy). Both my son and daughter like to get into my scrap room and play with my stamps, papers and buttons – especially the buttons! I love that I can make a record of memories – and not just holidays and special occasions, but everyday moments too! I will continue to create, mostly just for this Mama’s Sanity.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects this week. You can see all my projects on http://mamasanity.blogspot.com."

Now check out this great project she made:


Be sure to swing on by Kristy's Blog each day this week for loads of inspiration and your chance to win 2 itty bitty's!

Thanks!

6 comments:

WhoMom said...

Love the vellum butterfly! This is a beautiful page/artwork. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy Smith said...

This has inspired me to make something fir my daughter's bedroom wall in her new home.

Kathy Smith said...

This has inspired me to make something for my daughter's bedroom wall in her new home.

cghundley said...

Enjoying Kristy's
creations this week
on her blog!
Carla from Utah

Shelly said...

So pretty! <3

Kim Rippere said...

Love the banners and all the butterflies!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close