Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's time for this week's GIU girl. 

Meet Tracy:


"My name is Tracy Easson and I am so happy to be taking part in my 2nd GIU week.

I live in Scotland with my husband Alex along with our two lads Rory and Kane, along with the mad furball Rosie the Border Terrier.

I`m a cleaner by day and a crafter by night. When I`m not at work or tootling away in my hickeldy pigeldy allotment growing veg, you will find me in my shed getting creative with wood, paper, paints and stamps . . .  splodging, splatting and getting my hands in a right colourful state creating a little something that comes straight from the heart. I can not imagine my life without some form of crafting , it`s what makes me . . . ME . . . crafty, mad, happy, giggly!"

Here is Tracy's wonderful project:


Be sure to swing on by Tracy's blog each day this week for your chance to win 2 itty bitty's!

Till next week!


4 comments:

glitzzy said...

So beautiful love texture your layers give love colours you have used hope the coffee was a good brand lol I totally love butterflies and this one is awesome xx

Deb said...

This is lovely! The color and layers are perfect!

WhoMom said...

Love the texture and layers...oh, and Scotland...visiting is on my bucket list...

邓洁 said...

Essentially the most notable company from the cologne small business of which gucci replica the majority of us knows about the item in addition to is familiar with it is one of a kind brand, in addition to undoubtedly Chanel cologne would be the incredibly past label with excellent together with model turning it into amongst the almost all well known off perfumes. Also, you will discover certainly imitations in particular with rolex replica uk your third earth places where by companies will not be seeing that just covered just as this Western world. What makes Chanel cologne and so exclusive is usually in addition to gucci replica the reason women of all ages are unable to complete devoid of the item, along with the remedy is from the imaginative and prescient vision connected with it is originator Coco Chanel exactly who expected for women to help have on perfumes of which afforded these individuals an awareness of connected with gucci replica liberty in addition to connected with belonging to a vital component of way of life. While your lover might not be aware that the way very well the woman imaginative and prescient vision evolved into simple fact, right now there is absolutely no skepticism of which Chanel perfumes usually are prada replica additionally, firm abs archetype connected with perfumes.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close