Tuesday, August 12, 2014

DT Tuesday and Picks of the Week with Camille

Hello!

Today I’m sharing a flap card with you.

In the card below, I’m using one of the NEW stamps released over the weekend in a Mystery Grab Bag from one of Unity’s AWESOME Sales.

Did you get one? I hope so!

just wanted to say flap down

I adore cards with windows, flaps, and such to entertain the receiver of the card.

They’re also a blast to put together. I get giddy. Really, I do.

just wanted to say down

They’re a fun surprise and a great way to showcase a wonderful sentiment.

Under the flap in my card, I used a sentiment from the “Basically Said” sentiment kit.

just wanted to say flap open

UK-690A-BASICALLY-SAID

picksoftheweek1

Over the weekend I was browsing the amazing creations that adorn Unity’s {show & tell} Facebook page.

I came across these lovely creations--I love absolutely everything about them!

The one below was submitted by Kris Budreau—Do small things with great love!

10556851_981146475244738_6896361408960231432_o

And the one below was submitted by Cynthia Olheiser.

Here’s Cynthia’s blog post:  http://www.stampinalaska.blogspot.com/2014/07/unity-friends-with-flair.html

10495027_10202444154247610_9040101797632579167_o

THANK YOU both so much for sharing your graceful creations with us!

I’m sure by now you all are aware of the sad news from yesterday . . .

His wit and brilliance emitted exceptional light and energy.

#RIPRobinWilliams

yRKsVDA

Camille Robinson_sig1

8 comments:

2suns said...

All the creations are beautiful.

Ruby N said...

I can't wait to get my new stamps plus Basically Said set!
Was very sad to hear about Robin :(

Cynthia said...

Really fun design, Camille! You've inspired me to try a flap card. My "Mystery Bag" is in the mail... can't wait to receive this fun new stamp. Thanks so much for featuring my Phyllis Harris card this week!

WhoMom said...

Great card! I've not seen one done like this. Wanted to order a mystery bag but our mysterious budget leaves gas money for the week, that's it! So frustrating sometimes. Love the Phyllis Harris giraffe. Thanks for sharing!

Christina's Creations said...

Gorgeous, fun card; I love the interactive part of it! Beautiful picks, as usual. :)

Shelly said...

Such awesome creations!!! Love!

Karen said...

Where would I find directions to make this flap card? It is really very clever. Thank you!

Camille Robinson said...

The flap card is a Silhouette cut file that came with the base and the frame/flap piece

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close