Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Growing in Unity Wednesday

This week Sheryl is up sharing her Unity creations as our Growing in Unity gal!  

Meet Sheryl:


Here is a little something about Sheryl:

"My name is Sheryl Kemper and I live in the small, but ever growing, town of Fort Collins, Colorado.  One of the famous train stops in A League of Their Own.  Anyway...I'm so excited to be a Growing in Unity Girl again.  That's how my addiction to Unity AAALL started.  I don't remember where I saw the post for it but there was a last minute sign up for a spot and I took....not having a CLUE as to what I even needed to do.  All I saw was "Earn a FREE stamp Kit of your choice!!"  Heck ya!!! So I had to SCRAMBLE to get me a kit...bought one and created all 5 projects with just the one kit.  Anyway...August 8th, 2011 was where my addiction to Unity ALL started. 

Crafting and stamping keeps me balanced.  I'd go crazy if I didn't have it at my disposal."

Check out this great project Sheryl made this week:


Isn't this the cutest thing?  Love this plate.  Nice job Sheryl!  Be sure to visit Sheryl's blog each day this week for lots of great Unity inspiration!

Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close