Tuesday, July 15, 2014

DT Tuesday

Hello everyone, Swarup here ...
..welcome back to Design Team Tuesday!

Have you'll seen this month's Kit Of The Month.-'Beautiful inside and out'..yes this feather is part of that kit and I simply love it! It looks like a Zendoodle/Zentangle and I decided to leave it that way. It's so pretty, I stamped it in deep dark black and added just a hint of watercolor.




here is a closer look...


And now for the pick of the week.....
I love seeing all the lovely creations on our Unity Facebook Show And Tell page  and today I want to share this beautiful card  by Crystal Thompson. I love the way she has colored the lamps using Prismacolor pencils..very effective!


And before I let you go...here is a quote for you....

credit Pinterest

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead!




3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!

Lucy said...

Beautiful cards!

KristyLee said...

That is a really beautiful stamp kit, love the zentangle feather. And really love that card made with it! Very lovely! And love the lamp card so clever! Both are so inspirational! Thanks!
Peace,
KristyLee

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close