Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Dt Tuesday with Stephanie


Happy Tuesday!!
 It's Stephanie here.
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer I know I am spending time with my family getting in a little more craft time but I have to say it is already going by way to quick!!

Anyways I have this fun sweet little card for you today using one of Unity's itty bitty stamps this one is called A Lovely Butterfly Day.
I colored the image with copics but also did a little paper piecing as well.

Now to my favorite part sharing some creations by you the customers!!!


Angie C.D

Cynthia

Have a fabulous day!!!!

3 comments:

thescrapbookguru said...

Paper piecing and stamping, a perfect pairing! Love all the cards!

Cynthia said...

Sweet card, Stephanie. Thanks for picking my card this week!

Angie C. D. said...

Love the paper piecing on your card. And thanks for choosing my card!! What an honor. :D

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close