DT Tuesday with a Canadian girl.



Hi from the Great White North....

Yes I, Shilo, am from Canada....

and today I am honoring that especially because 
it's Canada Day TODAY!!
So Happy Birthday CANADA!
And Happy Canada Day to all the Canadian Unity fans out there :)

It's also Design Team Tuesday today, which means I have some fun stuff to share with you...

To start off I will share my latest little project.

OK, so here's what happens...
When I get new stamps I start a little pile on my floor beside my desk (same goes for paper I come across that I really want to use or when I get an immediate idea for a product- yup! it all ends up in this pile until I get to use it) and then when I am ready to tackle a new project, I go through this little stack and whatever happens to grab me that day is what I work on...
TODAY...I am sharing with you a group of baby cards I made because I wanted to play with this adorable 'baby' stamp set - {hello little love}
I really wanted to stack the animals using different colored inks...I was playing around with different color combos and decided that they all worked well SO.....I used them all.
These animals are just TOO cute!




I am SOO happy with this set of cards....I love how each one is a little bit different but still all the same. This was a great way for me to get a bunch of cards created in very little time.
If you HAVE to have this stamp set because it is just SO ADORABLE...click on the link below.

{hello little love}


And now its time for my pick of the week....
Check out this gorgeous piece of artwork by Kathleen Zweer-best.
She shared this on the Unity {show & tell} FB page and as soon as I saw it I was in love....
BEAUT.I.FUL.
Thanks Kathleen for sharing with us!


Quote time....
I LOVE van Gogh (especially his painting Starry Night), 
so today I leave you with this quote from him...

Hope you all are having the best Tuesday!
~Shilo


Labels: ,