DT Tuesday with Andrea

Andrea here again on a fine Tuesday morning!
On Tuesdays the DT member being showcased gets to share a little bit about themselves
So first of all I am obsessed with crafting- no surprise there!
Here are 2 of my other obsessions:


Drinking tea and Ireland
I am in Dublin castle enjoying a cuppa in this pic
one of the best teas I have ever had
Pretty sure the location had a lot to do with that lol

I also love old things and vintage items
this is a newer 'hobby' much to my hubby's dismay
As I have taken up adding little bits and bobs to his man cave
After all my craft room is already stuffed to the brim ha!


This card using 'gossip, hot flashes & crazy' combines 2 things as well
my love of vintage with my love of my friends
My crazy crazy friends
In fact one popped over today with her new puppy in a carrier sling
And the sling matched her outfit of course
you don't have to be crazy to be my friend
but I will love you more for it ;)

Speaking of friends- just saw this card made for a beautiful friend
It was shared over at the Unity Show & Tell Facebook page
lots of great inspiration there!


This card was made by Rebecca Wong Pui Yee using Fashionista Claire
and she said it is for her friend's birthday who is so pretty and gorgeous
I love how friends can see the beauty in us
inside and out
Stunning card Rebecca!

And here is the quote I would like to leave you with today
(coffee drinkers feel free to insert your drink of choice)


Happy Crafting!



Labels: ,