Sunday, July 20, 2014

3 Shrooms

It's Kary here to share a new Stamp of the Week with you.  This week's SOTW has really cute Mushrooms and I love the open images. They are so adorable, and just perfect for adding some colour.  

Stamp of the Week is a GREAT program - you get an exclusive stamp delivered to your door EVERY WEEK at a special price.  If you have been thinking about subscribing, why not take the plunge and click here for all the details.

Here is my card using the 3 Shrooms stamp:




And, here are more Awesome projects from the Design Team...







Have a great weekend and Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Lagene said...

OH how CUTE! This reminds me of a wooden cup hanger that my sister "tole" painted back in the late 60's!

Becca Sadler said...

I agree with the retro connection! I knew many women who had mushroom shaped canisters in their kitchens to go along with those appliance and counter colors from the early 70s!!!!

The 'shrooms projects are all super cute!

Theresa Krout said...

I really love the bright one, it just leaped of the page!!! The coloring is perfect and the stitching was a very nice addition.

ionabunny said...

Gosh those shrooms look great in all colours

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close