Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday new Stamp of the Week !



Hello Unity stamp fans,

Jolande here from the Netherlands with the NEW stamp of the Week!!



Exactly the one I needed!! A WISH stamp, 
the right one to make it orange :)

Why orange would you think? .. because of the world football champion leagues, of course! The team from the Netherlands is doing well...
I now that football (you call it soccer), isn't as well known in the USA as here,
 however America is  doing well too!
 I wish both team success!!

I am a dutch girl, so I made my card orange.

 
Here are some samples from the Unity design team





If you’d like to become a member of the Stamp-of-the-Week program, here’s a link.
It's so cute to get a new stamp every week and they are so versatile that you can build up a very nice collection for all purposes.

Have a nice Sunday!! 



3 comments:

Lagene said...

Cool stamp! Super cards!

2suns said...

Love the birthday wish stamp. The shaker card is cute.

WhoMom said...

Wonderful stamp and love the cards! The orange is great and the shaker card is so fun!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close