Friday, June 13, 2014

SOTW Reminder - Lil Peep

Hello Everyone! I hope you are looking forward to the weekend like I am... :)  Are you setting aside some time to stamp and maybe to shop as well?  You might want to sign up for this little cute Stamp of the Week - Lil Peep Under the Weather.



The cute lil peep is coloured with Copic Markers (Y08, Y02, Y00, YR04, R24, R29, BG0000, N0, N1).

There's only 2 more days to get THIS WEEK'S Stamp of the WEEK!  Click on the link to find out how to order the set.

Have a wonderful Friday!

8 comments:

Jean said...

Such a cute stamp set! Love how it was used on the card!

2suns said...

This stamp is darling. Cute card

Linda said...

I think you card is super cute I love it

Linda said...

I think you card is super cute I love it

Linda said...

I think you card is super cute I love it

Linda said...

I think you card is super cute I love it

Linda said...

I think you card is super cute I love it

cghundley said...

Very cute stamp
and a fun card.
Carla from Utah

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close