Friday, June 27, 2014

Friends with Flair

Happy Friday!

Time for Friends with Flair
A place for you to share your Unity creations
And SHINE!

Speaking of shining here is the card I made for this week's new releases


Okay- let's get this party started!
We would LOVE to see what you have made with Unity this week!
Come share and join in the fun!

--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1-submits a project by linking below
2-  leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--

8 comments:

WhoMom said...

This card is outstanding! Love the sequin bling.

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Andrea! Looking forward to the FWF fun.

Scrapper Myra said...

Beauty. Beauty.
I have missed some FWF lately. Glad I stopped by.

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, what an amazing card! So elegant!

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love the softness of the colors in her gown :) this is very pretty! TFS!

Creative Tara said...

So pretty! Here's my latest Angie girl project :)

Terri Burson said...

Love your card Andrea.. That lavender is gorgeous!

Sue D said...

This is the first time I have linked a card for FWF. I needed a graduation card and realized that I used a Unity stamp so quick took a photo and linked it up.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close