Friday, June 20, 2014

Friends with Flair time!

Happy Friday!

Before I kick off this week's FWF I wanted to remind you about our sale!
The #hashtag sale has some stamps as low as .25cents!!!
So obviously I was doing a little peeking…a little shopping
and I see one of my favourite sets on sale


totally a must have set!
To see more great deals click here
I love me a good sale!

Okay- let's get this party started!
We would LOVE to see what you have made with Unity this week!
Come share and join in the fun!

--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1-submits a project by linking below
2-  leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--

5 comments:

Dawn Fields said...

Andrea, your card is adorable; super sweet! Love it!

Cynthia said...

Adorable card, Andrea! Off to enjoy the FWF inspiration.

WhoMom said...

Adorable set of stamps! Now I have the song "Oh Dear, What can the matter be, Johnny so long at the fair" stuck in my head...don't ask. Some days are just like that! Love the set.

Sue D said...

Cute deer set and fabulous creations on the blog hop.

joetterer said...

Your design team is amazing...that card is too cute.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close