Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Reminder

YAY! it's Friday.
 
Kris here to bring you a very important reminder.
 
Today is the 27th and that means you only have 4 more days to sign up for your KOTM.
 
Let's take a look at the fabulous June kit.
Just click on the pic to find out all you need to know to sign up.
 

http://unitystampco.com/shop/kit-of-the-month/


 
So I've done a couple of little cards using this kit.
First up is a card with white embossing on Kraft cardstock.
Simple, yet effective.
 
 
Next, is a perfect summer card.
I worked in an ice cream parlor during high school and there was
a time when I never wanted to see another milk shake.
However, this one is just too cute to pass up especially
with modeling paste for whipped cream-LOL!
(Oh, I did use a couple of sentiments from previous kits...
FAVORITE from March 2013, and ICE CREAM from June 2012).
 
 
I hope you'll consider subscribing to this fabulous value.
 
So while you're signing up for the KOTM, don't forget to shop.
There are wonderful new releases and [of course, wink, wink]
a fabulous sale.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

2suns said...

Love the card with tulips, white on craft paper is striking. Already got my KOM and love it.

Cindy Roman-Daversa said...

Ordered Gina and me, along with some other wonderful sets....can't wait to get them!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I love the Gina & me paper! I ordered it last night :-) can't wait to get that order!

Celeste Goff said...

What great cards! I love the kraft card stock card especially!

Debs Cards and More said...

Super cute card Kris!

WhoMom said...

Great cards, the ice cream is wonderful. The white on the kraft paper works so nicely too.

Dawn LL said...

All of these are fabulous! Love this monthly set so much

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Both cards look awesome, but those milkshakes sure look yummy!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close