Tuesday, June 24, 2014

DT Tuesday and Pick of the Week

Hi everyone, Laurel here for DT Tuesday.
I decided to put my SMAK kits to use to create a summer themed card.

I used the Adventure, Summer Lovin' and the Just Plain Happy kits for this fun card.  There is an opening in the shorts to tuck in some money or a gift card.


Now while browsing the Unity Show & Tell page I came across a couple of beauties.
Watercolor is all the rage these days.
I admire those who are able to pull it off, I struggle with this.  So for now I will continue
to admire others, and stick to my pattern paper and stamps!

I love how both of these projects have used the same stamp from the May KOTM Hey Girl in such a beautiful way.

First up is this beauty by Farley Cross
I love the white embossing.

Then we have this beautiful card by Heather Hoffman.  
Such soft and pretty colors.

Finally I leave you with a quote that I love and need to be reminded of sometimes.






6 comments:

Terri Burson said...

Great picks, Laurel. I'm with you on the paper. I can pull off the occasional watercolor but I much prefer my paper!

Celeste Goff said...

Such amazing cards!!!

WhoMom said...

Love these cards! I'm still working on the watercolor thing too, but it's fun to play with new ideas. These dresses are fab.

angie blom said...

gorgeous each and everyone of these cards!!

Farley said...

Thank you Laurel for your comments on my watercolor. Those dresses are perfect for this medium.

And Heather, your watercolor is lovely!

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE those dresses!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close