Monday, May 19, 2014

KIT Monday!!





Hello Unity fans,


Jolande here with some samples for the Kits,
Not only the KOTM, no all the kits.
It's been a rainy day here in Holland, 
so I thought let me play with bright colors, paint and stamps.
And this is the result.


KOTM with red, white and blue!!! 
This is a special one for the socker World Championship 2014...  
(Yes, I know socker isn't the famous sport in the USA, 
but in Holland it's the BOM special when it's worldwide)
I wish them luck :)




LOL, I used the stamps from 3 LOL's,  March, April and May.






SMAK, the background is made with heavy gloss medium (and a mask).
It's funny when you use the paint after stamping and masking.







Hope you have enough inspiration for the coming week.
Have a great day and see you next time.



5 comments:

2suns said...

Very nice. I love the tag. Neat technique.

jolande said...

In my next bloghop may 29 I will give the technique :)

Lagene said...

Fantastic tags, love the blended colors!

Ann Mcclenaghan said...

Pretty stuff!

Ellie Knol said...

Gorgeous, Jolande, From the stamps the set 'layers of life' is my favorite. Didn't see this post on your own blog?!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close