Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday

Hello everyone,
....Swarup here sharing a watercolored piece with a video which will hopefully inspire you to pick up a brush and start painting!

Inspiration is everywhere and we just need to train our eyes and look for it. I feel nature is one the best sources  of inspiration and often  carry my sketchbook with me when I go out to make some quick thumbnail sketches or  note down some interesting color combinations and designs . But as much as I love painting  and coloring, my drawing is not really my strong point and that is where stamps come to my rescue!

The one I have used today shows how easy it can be to achieve an artsy kind of a look using stamps and Unity has a lovely collection of such stamps which lend themselves so well to coloring.


Here is the stamp I have used for today's project...Faceless beauty






Here is the video..

Watch on You Tube


And before I let you go ...here is a quote I truly believe in.....


Thanks for stopping by!



8 comments:

WhoMom said...

Thanks for the video, I love your watercolor work.

Dawn LL said...

I am just mesmerized watching you paint, I need to practice more because my blending looks mottled compared to yours. Thank you so much for sharing.

Raven said...

Just beautiful, you make it look so easy.

Ann Mcclenaghan said...

Lovely piece. It's soo interesting to watch you do this on your video. Thank you for making it. That's a fav stamp of mine too.

Karen Conner said...

Loved the tutorial! Thank you so much.

Ruby said...

Stunning projects.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I could watch you all day! Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

Lucy said...

This is so pretty. I too could watch you paint all day- there's something soothing about it.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close