KOTM Monday fun!

Happy Monday everyone!
Andrea here with this week's dose of our amazing KOTM
I have been a subscriber since 2009
so my collection is pretty amazing!
Anyone else have a nice size KOTM collection?
and are you like me and can't even begin to imagine NOT getting it each month
I think I would go through withdrawal!

This month's KOTM on the way to all of us is Botanical Bliss
Swoon…….


and did you see Swarup's card last week using it??
Oh my goodness that is amazing!!


For my creation today I used the March KOTM called 'The Reason someone smiles'
If you didn't receive this kit you can still buy it if you are a current KOTM member
one of the perks ;)


Swarup inspired me to go for the soft watercolour look- love it!!

If you would like more information on how the Kit of the Month program works just click here and you will be able to see the program details. An astounding value each and every month!

Speaking of value just a few hours left on our current sale!


Happy Crafting!

Labels: ,