Inspiration Wednesday

Hello my fabulous Unity friends!

Kassi here for a little Inspiration Wednesday!

Do you follow us on Facebook? If not, you are missing out! 

Yesterday, Angela (the owner), asked everyone to share a link to their favorite Unity stamp... with two lucky winners getting $100 gift package!

This got me thinking... what would I say is my favorite?

I'm thinking my favorite "go to" is Insightful Meadows.

And my favorite "go to" technique for this kit?

Generation Stamping. 

Step 1: mask off any areas you want to leave white using a scrap of paper. This will allow you to add a sentiment later.

Step 2: Sponge on some ink around the edges

Step 3: Ink up your stamp. I like using markers to ink my flowers so I can use more than one color ink.

Unity: Insightful Meadows

Step 4: Mist the colored image with some water. The more water you add, the more water color the effect.


Step 5: Stamp your image. This is the first generation. 


Step 6: Without re-inking, stamp the image again. This is  the second generation. It will be lighter than the first one.

Continue stamping, without re-inking, as many times as you want. 

Step 7: Remove your mask... If you are good at lining up stamps by eye, go for it. I, inevitably, end up with a crooked sentiment... I use a stamp positioner.

Step 8: stamp your sentiment.

Unity: You are simply Wonderful

Step 9: Finish card as desired. 

This can be kept as simple as one layer, or it can be the building block of many layers... 

I love the depth that is created simply by stamping!

So what is your "go to" technique?

And remember...

"Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide."
~unknown