Friday, April 25, 2014

Hello FLORAL Friday...

It is such a beautiful
FRIDAY!
{I just love Fridays, 
they are never a bad thing.}

Just wanted to pop in and remind you to sign up
if you haven't already.

You won't want to miss out on this pretty stamp.





I'm still playing with watercolors.  
I can't seem to put them away.


Pretty right?  
I just love those little flowers.


You'll get this sweet little stamp, 
PLUS
all the rest to come.
And I've seen some of them.
You WILL love them.
I sure do.



4 comments:

Rachel said...

such a pretty card, lisa!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So pretty! And I know how you feel about watercolors - they just won't leave my desk!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Donna K said...

Love this, Lisa. I'm so glad I joined SOTW. I MUST join the water color movement.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

oh how pretty!! I love the add glitter.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close