DT Tuesday with Angie Blom

Hello Tuesday.. Angie Blom here today .
I wanted to share a little project I made this weekend past.
. I took a canvas purse and turned it into a piece of ART using the LOL kit of the month. 
http://unitystampco.com/shop/layers-of-life/
 
MARCH-2014-LOL-SPRING-INSPIRED
 
I first started with a canvas handbag I got from our local Dollar Store ( where I work)
Then added a layer of gesso on the front . I did not do the back because I didn't want it rubbing on
my clothing.. Then I added my layer of blue acrylic paint and some painted flower details.
 
 
 

Then I added some sketched pen outlines and my stamp images for details in black archival inks.
I let that dry and heat set the purse by just throwing it in the dryer for a couple of minutes.
I know this is way out of the box, but I do love it a lot.. so original and fun for the summer.
It is amazing what you can do with these stamps to change it up.
 



I also love looking through the Unity Show and Tell page on Facebook..
lots of great project can be found there everyday..
 
Check out this beautiful card by Pam Kline Stang
so fitting for some spring weather, which I hope to experience soon.
 
If you would like to upload any card of project using Unity Stamps
check out the Unity Show and Tell Facebook page..

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/434773279941105/


 
Hope you all feel inspired today. Have a great day.
Hugs
Angie

Labels: ,