ALMOST TIME for Brave Girl University!

ALMOST TIME for Brave Girl University!
Come FEED your SOUL - YOU are a BRAVE, Creative BEAUTIFUL Girl!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

For the Love of Gold

I am really falling in 
love with the
Gold Trend. 
It's doesn't hurt that
I picked up a stash of gold goodies
the other day!

I went to Pinterest for some Inspiration
and saw this

and then this

AND sooooo I created THIS!

I used the November SMAK kit. 

I looooove the feather
AND this sentiment. 
So inspirational, dontcha think??

Gold is Hot and Trendy.....
give it a try. 
I think you'll love what it will add to your creations!

Here's the link to the current

 Happy Hump Day!


Ann Mcclenaghan said...

Love the bracelet!! And that pillow. Your card is really pretty. Good is really nice on cards - have been seeing much of it lately. Great stamps too.

Ann Mcclenaghan said...

That should have been Gold is good! I cannot type. (-:

Gaylynn said...

Oh my goodness.... This is GORGEOUS. Now I "need" that SMAK kit, lol. Those feathers look amazing with these colors.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Lisa this is beautiful. Your rocked inspiration this week.

Kris said...

What a gorgeous card Lisa.

Camille Robinson said...

Awesome inspiration!

Pam said...

Absolutely stunning!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required