Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday: Radiant Orchid

~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ~

Hi friends! Jimmi here with some inspiration to start the NEW Year off right!

I'm going to put it out there and be honest...I'm not often "inspired" by many things I see, the word in itself confuses me. How am I supposed to feel? What am I supposed to feel?  just being REAL here!  Maybe some of you can relate?  Hope so!

Some things always inspire me like new stamps...new paper, SHOES, purses....OK so maybe I am inspired!

Today I am SUPER inspired by what is the color of the year??? Apparently this is a thing?  I had no idea but this color for 2014 decided by whom? I don't know really, but it's gorgeous! 

Radiant Orchid!

Being a purple lover this is right up my alley! 
I've been pinning a few things in this color and before I even knew this was the "color of the year" or even a "thing" I'd been searching for a new purple purse!  still searching for the perfect one but I'll find it, I know it!


So I made a card with some purples that made me think of the things I've pinned:

Disclaimer: yes I messed this card up a little...the glitter is not perfect, it's honestly rather odd BUT this is art, right? and I'm only human so here it is!
http://unitystampco.com/shop/everything-happens-wonderful/ 
I hope you like my card and that is INSPIRES you!

Make something purple...and be fancy and call it Radiant Orchid...it feels GOOD!

Have a fabulous day! You deserve it!

4 comments:

Katie S. said...

What a way to start the new year!! Purple is my absolute favorite color! So much fun!!!

Ann Mcclenaghan said...

This is really pretty. Think I'm gonna like the 'new it' color.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Radiant Orchid, lol, I'll take that challenge ;-) really pretty card

Katie S. said...

I am reading People magazine that I got today. Radiant orchid is Pantone's color of the year!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close